Background

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've been tagged!!!

So, Melissa tagged me to list seven random facts about myself. This is my first tag, and I layed in bed last night thinking about what I was going to share with you. So, here it goes!

1. I hate condiments. I don't use ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressing or anything like that. I eat my cheeseburgers plain and my salad dry.

2. Because of my dislike of condiments, I hated to eat fast food when I was a little girl. I didn't know you could order things without ketchup and mustard and really didn't like fast food until I was in high school!

3. I do dip my french fries though....in applesauce! The combination of salt and sweet is wonderful! Now my boys do this, but they use ketchup too!

4. My niece looks more like me than my own children do. Eli looks nothing like me and Ian only has my mouth and dimples.....but when I have been out with my sister-in-law and niece, people always assume that she is my daughter.

5. I don't have pierced ears. Well, I did have, but they have grown shut. They would always get infected. I have tried all different kinds of gold, silver and stainless steel. Nothing would work, so I just got used to never being able to wear earrings.

6. For a short time when I was growing up, one of my chores was to milk our goat. We only had her for a short time, but I can say I have milked a goat!

7. Eli came home from the hospital on our ten month wedding anniversary. My husband and I were engaged for a year before we got married and we found out that I was pregnant about two months after we were married, but people were still questioning if I was "with child" when we got married.

And now I get to tag 7 people to share 7 Random Facts.....



1. Life As A Mom at 21
2. Mama's Going to Buy You a Mockingbird
3. The Redfern Family
4. Zoey's Mommy
5. Mommy and Wife: What A Woderful Life!
6. Little Brady Faith
7. Flanigan Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment