Background

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random pics


Such a rough life!


Eli in his Valentine's shirt


Ian and I


Me with my Dad and my niece Hannah


Joe learning to play Pepper at a family gathering.


My brother, Jonathan, and Ian. My brother and his wife are expecting their third child in April. They have two girls and are expecting a surprise baby! Can't wait to meet him/her!!


Daddy and the boys reading at night. Early on in Eli's life it became a custom that Daddy would read to Eli and night and I was not allowed around. They have started to read to Ian too and as you can see he is totally into it! My husband is a wonderful dad and I love that he loves to read to them!

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing. Your boys are so handsome!

    That's so sweet that your husband reads to the boys. Zoey loves to have her daddy read to her!

    ReplyDelete