Background

Saturday, February 7, 2009

"I'm So Proud of God"

Lately we have been talking alot with Eli about God. He has really been interested in God since Christmas when we got him the book "God Gave Us Christmas". He knows that God has given us all of the good and wonderful things in our life and that we should thank Him for all he has given us. In the middle of the night last night Eli spiked a fever. I got up with him and gave him some ibuprofen and got him some juice. He came back to bed with me and snuggled up to my back, we were "spooning".
He said to me; "Mommy, you share your pillow with me?"
Me: "Of course."
Eli: "You're a good girl Mommy"
I said "Thanks Eli".
Eli: "God make you mommy"
Me: "yes Eli"
and then he said..... "I'm so proud of God".

3 comments:

  1. That is too adorable! Don't you just love how sweet they can be?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Analese has been saying the blessing over the food before mealtimes. She says, "Dear Jesus, thank you for my (whatever food) and my (whatever drink) and my cup and my fork and my mommy and my daddy and my baby sister!" She does a complete inventory of thankfulness!

    ReplyDelete