Background

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Binky Went Bye- Bye!!!!!!

He finally did it! Last week we went to our first dental visit and the dentist told Eli that if he kept using a binky that it could really hurt his teeth. I had thought that there wasn't any damage yet, but his bite is way off! Your top teeth are supposed to cover 50 % of your bottom teeth and his are about 1/2 inch away from each other! As soon as we left, I told Eli we were going to have to get rid of the binky because I didn't want his teeth to get worse. He cried for his binky twice that day, but by that night he crawled up in my lap to cuddle before bed and he said "Mommy, I don't need my binky, I don't want my teeth hurt!" and he has been binky free ever since! I can't believe how easy it was really. A few times he has looked at me with this silly little face he makes and asked for his binky, but he is totally kidding me! It is too funny! I should have done it sooner, but it is finally done and my parents couldn't be happier!

1 comment: