Background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Raising Readers

I have always loved to read. As an early childhood teacher, I know how important that reading to your children early is.  My husband used to laugh at me that I had childrens' books before I had children, but now reading to our boys is one of his favorite things to do.  He is their preferred reader, I will do if they have to listen to me, but they both love reading with Daddy. It may be the fact that their reading sessions also include a bit of wrestling and goofing around, but there is still plenty of reading. Tonight I captured Ian in the act of kicking back and relaxing reading a book. And can you believe it.....he is reading a John Deere Tractor book!   I love it!



1 comment:

  1. Great habit to develop early. Wonderful that he can entertain himself by flipping though a book!

    ReplyDelete