Background

Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Cold!

I can't believe, that on the 18th of July, that I am posting that it is cold here... but it is! We had a record low of 49 degrees last night. We usually average 68 for the low temp and 83 for the high temp, so yesterday our high temp was what the average low temp is! There are two benefits that I see right now of this cool weather though: the air conditioner if off and that is saving us money on our energy bill and this cloudy, cool, overcast day gives me the perfect opportunity to curl up in my down comforter and take a lovely nap this afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. So jealous! It's like 100 here every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...here too! It's so crazy. Usually I am b!itching that it's too hot, but it has been in the 60s and 70s. So crazy!

    ReplyDelete