Background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

HELP! I Think My Blog Is Revolting Against Me!

So, as you can see from my last several posts, I haven't been very attentive to my blog this spring/summer. Recently I went to my blog page and couldn't see anything but my posts. I have messed around with lots of things and I still can't get it back to the way it was. I have gotten my information about me, my recent posts and the links to my past posts to show up, but they are at the bottom of my blog. I am still missing the blogs I follow. Help! Ideas???

1 comment:

  1. Sorry jennifer, I did not know the reason of your problem,but i want to give to you congratulacions of your blog... From Portugal, who care's... not so far way in the net... everything good to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete