Background

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Interview with Eli

I have seen these interviews in several places, but recently Mel and Carrie both did them with their almost four year olds and I thought it would be fun to do with Eli. At first he was all excited about answering questions, but he quickly tired of it! It took all day, but I finally have the answers he had! Fun!

What is something mommy always says to you?
Love you.

~ What makes mommy happy?
Hugging.

~ What makes mommy sad?
When I get in trouble.

~ How does your mommy make you laugh?
You don't. (Too bad he makes ME laugh all of the time!)

~ How old is your mommy?
I don't know.

~ How tall is your mommy?
Really tall.

~ What is your mommy really good at?
Good at cooking.

~ What does your mommy do for her job?
I don't know.

~ What is your mommy's favorite food?
Mommy I just don't know. Stop asking me things. Is it spaghetti?

~ What makes mommy proud of you?
Not getting in trouble.


~ What do you and your mommy do together?
Go to the park and rocky.


~ How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because I love you.


~ Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
To the store.

~ What song do you like Mommy to sing to you?
Little Red Caboose

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! We def. need to do these every year... I love how you said he grew tired of it, so did Nathan! Well, I guess he loves your cooking, that is nice to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. It's so neat to look back at stuff like this, even from last year and see how much they change.

    ReplyDelete