Background

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blizzard 2009!!!!

We are currently under a blizzard warning! They have even cancelled the mail for today! I don't remember that ever happening. It has snowed about 9 inches and we are supposed to get wind gusts up to 50 mph! They say that the roads are drifting shut and in some areas have even called in the road crew saying it is to dangerous for them to be on the roads. So, I have two goals for today: updating my blog (which means multiple posts that should have been done the last month) and baking! My kitchen is going to be loaded with Christmas goodies when I am done!
Anyway, here are some pictures of the boys playing in the first of the snow yesterday:



2 comments:

  1. Look at all that snow! I LOVE the pictures of Ian all bundled up! He reminds of the little boy on the Christmas story! lol It sounds like you have a fun day planned. I don't think I've ever been somewhere that the mail was canceled. Wow. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seeing a lot of snow blog posts today! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete