Background

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ian Slept All Night

Well, the title of the post says it all! I was scared to death when I rolled over and realized it was 7 AM and I hadn't been up all night. I ran in to his room and watched his chest rise up and down and just stared at my sweet boy with his knees under his chest and his bum up in the air. I have waited for this day for a long time, but I really don't want him to grow up! I watch him in amazement all of the time at how quickly he is catching on to things, at the same time wishing he would slow down. It is so funny that with Eli I would watch him just waiting for him to do something and I watch Ian and wish he would slow down. I hate that he is my last baby, but I don't think I could make it through another!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! I remember that I freaked the first time zoey slept through the night. I feel the same way as you do about this being ypur last baby and them growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ian! It feels great huh? But I do know what you mean about them growing too fast. I look at Owen all the time and wonder where my little baby went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful! I love your description of his sleeping position! So cute, I can just picture him! I know what you mean about cherishing the baby moments. I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete